Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Titmouse

It had to happen…….I posted the shots of that chickadee with his radical “hair style” and now all the birds are getting into the act!

IMG_7907

 

IMG_7908

 

IMG_7910

 

IMG_2427

Yep, you guessed it……I was standing on the picnic table again. Don’t tell THE BOSS, okay?

P.S. I got some shots of a cardinal, as well, and I was even standing on the ground when I got those. You’ll have to go here  if you’d like to see what I can do with my feet on the ground and a long enough lens.

12 comments:

  1. I always love seeing these little fellows at my bird feeders. When I told my daughter their name, she thought it was "inappropriate". Her words, not mine! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of the burd pictures, especially the cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is second time, I'll tell the BOSS, next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I won't tell! Hey, have you tried sitting on top of the shed? I bet you could see miles from up there!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be sure she doesn't read your blog!

    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots and a nice feathery-do.
    Mums the word of the day.

    Be well and happy, Chip.
    ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots. I smiled when I saw your comment on my blog about telling jerks where to get off. It was sure nice, and glad I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the feathers sticking up like that! Somehow it's got attitude don't you think? It's been relatively bird free here and pretty cool. I am looking forward to the spring weather that brings more birds to us. I love Mallards and Canadian Geese but I would like to see some other birds as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the hat this bird wears! So cute, I have not seen it before

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tell Frankie that it could be worse, you could be standing on the roof taking photos!

    ReplyDelete